HR Consultancy and Advice
We offer a professional HR Consultancy and Administration service, providing impartial advice and guidance, on all aspects of employment law, terms and conditions and people management policies as well as redundancy, redeployment, TUPE and restructures.
Our HR consultants provide professional and comprehensive casework advice and support delivered through on site via email and telephone.
HR Consultancy and Advice includes:
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
- Working with your legal advisers to respond to employment tribunal claims
- Terms and conditions of employment and contract of employment issues
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Sickness and absence management
- Disciplinary, grievance and capability
- Probation, support staff appraisal and teacher appraisal
- Pay and grading
- Recruitment best practice – including head teacher recruitment
- Re-organisation and redundancy
- Child protection and safe guarding
- Equalities and diversity in employment
- Updates on employment law and policy
- Access to HR Resources toolkits
- Advice and support on job description and personnel specification development
- Attendance at any formal meetings including the checking of documentation to be forwarded to the individual.
Providing impartial, professional HR advice and guidance.
Our HR Administration team provide a comprehensive end to end recruitment service.
HR Administration Service includes: